HK and Cult Film News's Fan Box

Monday, October 15, 2007

Get 46% of Blue Underground DVDs at Deep Discount DVD! Fulci, Spaghettis, and Enzo OH MY!

Normally, it would not be in my best interest to advertise a sale at a company where I don't get any revenue lol. Still this is a great sale and a wonderful opportunity to pick up a lot of normally expensive BU discs and sets. It's also a great time to pick up a lot of the Anchor Bay re-issues of Lucio Fulci and Spaghetti Westerns (along with many Italian Horror films, Demons now boasts a 16X9) transfer and Django was completely redone for its BU release) that BU put out because of a deal Bill Lustig made when he left Anchor Bay . my only complaint is WHY IS THE BEYOND still not out! (I suspect its because AB made a deal with Grindhouse to put it out on DVD, but still people WORK IT OUT, :))

Here is the link. I think the sale lasts till the 22nd, but don't quote me on it.

http://www.deepdiscount.com/viewcategory.htm?categoryId=479929&keywords=&sortby=&count=500

Enjoy!
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Synapse Films also has the same sale going on at DDD.