HK and Cult Film News's Fan Box

Thursday, December 19, 2019

Porfle's Trivia Quiz: "KISS ME DEADLY" (1955) (video)




Robert Aldrich's classic adaptation of Mickey Spillane's "Mike Hammer" novel...

...is one of the finest film noirs ever made.

How much do you remember about it?


Question: What final message does Christina leave with Mike Hammer?

A. "Don't forget me"
B. "Think about me"
C. "Remember me"
D. "Trust me"
E. "Call me"

Question: When Mike Hammer's mechanic admires a car, he says...?

A. "Mamma mia!"
B. "Va va voom!"
C. "That's the one!"
D. "I'm in love!"
E. "Hubba hubba!"

Question: What then-modern device does Mike have in his apartment?

A. Answering machine
B. Motion detector
C. Video recorder
D. Calculating machine
E. Digital clock

Question: How does Mike intimidate the greedy coroner?

A. Slaps him
B. Twists his nose
C. Crushes his fingers
D. Pulls a gun on him
E. Chokes him

Question: Lily says, "Kiss me, Mike..." What kind of kiss?

A. Liar's
B. Lover's
C. Pretender's
D. Killer's
E. Deadly

Question: Where do Mike and Velda run to escape the explosion?

A. Mike's car
B. Basement
C. Drainage ditch
D. Beach
E. They don't escape


I neither own nor claim any rights to this material.  Just having some fun with it.  Thanks for watching!



Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: