HK and Cult Film News's Fan Box

Thursday, February 20, 2020

Darth Vader's Completely Complete Completion Principle (video)




One thing we know for sure from the "Star Wars" films...

...is that Darth Vader's favorite word is "complete."
He REALLY likes for things to be complete.

"The Death Star will completed on schedule, my master."
"You have only begun to discover your power. Join me and I will complete your training."
"The circle is now complete. When I left you, I was but the learner. Now I am the master."
"I see you have constructed a new lightsaber. Your skills are complete."
"Your feelings have now betrayed her, too. Obi-Wan was wise to hide her from me. Now his failure is complete."

Of course, Vader may have picked this up from his master, Emperor Palpatine...

Emperor Palpatine: "Strike me down with all of your hatred and your journey towards the dark side will be complete!"

Video Completely By Porfle Popnecker
I neither completely own nor claim any rights to this material.  Just having some fun with it. 
Thanks for completely watching!



Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: